• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Anacharsis

I just got myself a second standard St. Vincent model. It has the solid rosewood neck, and is in the gloss black/white pickguard color that was only around early in the model's run (I already had Polaris White with rosewood, but I'm going to have that one's wiring changed for different pickup selections). I had been looking for a black/white/rosewood one used, and instead I found it new at GC, priced at $1899, and then used a coupon for another discount. Just thought I'd let the board know, in case there are people interested in this guitar.

Anacharsis

Quick note: I am finding out that the only ones in stock appear to be open box items from various locations. So be advised.

Anacharsis

I may have lost it. I was called by a store in Missouri to tell me they had an open box. I said no offense, but I'd prefer to get one sealed. Then they called back noting there was an open box in the Hollywood store - but nothing sealed. I agreed to the Hollywood open box (when they confirmed that I will still be able to return it if it's not new condition) yesterday, and there has been no update to the order status. They might have just sold them out. We'll see.

Anacharsis

I did not lose it, but they were not shipping yet, and I found out the reason was because they couldn't find the whammy bar. They were going to ship without it and send it to me later, and I put the brakes on. Buzz killed, faith in the guitar's condition gone.

There's only the one left, an open box in Hollywood that the whammy bar for which they may or may not have located by now.

Anacharsis

..and it's back to being listed (it disappeared briefly when they sent it to be shipped) as "Brand New" on the GC website. It is an open box item. Be advised. Might be worth it to someone who's not already annoyed. :)

St_G

That's been non-stop listed on their site since before EBMM stopped making the good necks. They even had a blue one still until early this year.

Anacharsis

That's been non-stop listed on their site since before EBMM stopped making the good necks. They even had a blue one still until early this year.

Forgot to reply to this. That figures. No wonder they couldn't locate all the parts. :)

Top Bottom