• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Barny

At the UK guitar show there was a MusicMan Mariposa which I have never seen or heard of before, had a Google and search of the forum and found nothing apart from a Thomann page with no images. Anyone out there who can educate me?

The guitar was stunning! IMG-20190921-WA0008.jpg IMG-20190921-WA0006.jpg IMG-20190921-WA0009.jpg

Barny

Um, what?

Prototype? Upcoming model? Looks pretty legit.

It was hanging at the strings and things (UK musicman distributor) stand and it was beautifully made/finished, so no doubt it was legit. Roasted maple neck, I think ebony board.

GWDavis28

Interesting, might look pretty good without the pick guard too.

Glenn |B)

Fro

I really thought I was done buying until I saw that pic.

DrKev

Somewhere between Paris, Dublin, and Buffalo
:eek: Intriguing!

When the Cutlass came out I was not a fan of the shape, AT ALL. Now I own one and LOVE it. So I am reluctant to say anything about this right now, because history may repeat itself.

What guitar stand can I put that thing on? The one I have that folds up in the back of my amp sure won't work!

Last edited:

Fro

After a quick google search I found some specs. Now I'm interested. Bring on the BFR model :)

LesPaul

Looks like what you get if a MM Al and a Gibson Firebird got married and had a baby.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

mlp187

Edit: 648mm. Darn.

24.75" I hope! 25+ years of playing and I just figured out that is the scale length for me, and the Armada is discontinued.
Crossing my fingers!

Last edited:
Top Bottom