• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

edhalen

Hey all - was lucky to get my hands on this one and took delivery yesterday. According to the shop I bought it from the guitar is a prototype which SBMM had laying around and it's basically new. After the customary wonder wipe treatment AND Frine fret polish this thing plays like a dream. The DiMarzio Axis pickups are awesome as always. The 12" radius fret board is perfect. I'm a very happy camper with this one. Neat to get a one of a kind instrument. Pics:

DGC

Does anyone have difficulties opening the battery compartment? I am 70 and have some problems with my right hand and I have not figured out the easy way to do this. Thanks for any help anyone may offer, short of hanging up my guitars for good, or as Roland of Gilead has said “entering the clearing at the end of the path”.

edhalen

Does anyone have difficulties opening the battery compartment? I am 70 and have some problems with my right hand and I have not figured out the easy way to do this. Thanks for any help anyone may offer, short of hanging up my guitars for good, or as Roland of Gilead has said “entering the clearing at the end of the path”.

You may want to start a new thread for this.

Top Bottom