• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Dariothery

Hello,
i recently saw a few pictures of Luke,taken from recent appereances on stage, where he is playing a sunburst HSS Cutlass...is there something we don't know?Maybe the Luke Signature Model being discontinued?

jones4tone

Actually, EBMM recently teased a new model in the Luke series "coming soon." (Luke was playing it in a recent installment of EB's String Theory which featured him.) As to the Cutlass, I'm guessing he was just enjoying playing another great guitar?

mikeller

I think some pictures surfaced earlier this year of Luke playing a Cutlass. Like jones4tone said, we have been teased with a new Luke series coming soon, the Luke line is very popular, don't see it going anywhere

Dargin

Ernie Ball Customer Service
An updated Luke will be hitting next year! He also really likes the Cutlass (and especially the single coils) so that is the reason he rocks it sometimes.

bbjonz

You mean like this? From Ringo gig in Santa Fe last month. He played it often, mostly on the rockabilly stuff (e.g., "What Goes On"), which fit much better than the Luke III he played the rest of the night.

He also played bass when Hamish Stuart was singing his AWB tunes. A Fender Musicmaster, of all things. Luke apparently doesn't dig the bass thing all that much--looked like someone told him to eat his broccoli or stay after school...

Joe

IMG_6423.jpg IMG_6423.jpg

Daniel

Hello,
i recently saw a few pictures of Luke,taken from recent appereances on stage, where he is playing a sunburst HSS Cutlass...is there something we don't know?Maybe the Luke Signature Model being discontinued?

The Luke III is here to stay! New models coming in 2020, so keep an eye on our social media channels for any updates.

bbjonz

Sorry about the photo quality—digital zoom and stage lighting. Yes, HSS Cutlass with rosewood board. Don’t know the year.

I know that lighting make these things difficult to judge but is that a rosewood baord with regular maple neck? Is that a 2017 Cutlass? :)

Top Bottom