• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Setoyu

I just get my second hand Majesty last week, which is in perfect condition. Because of the bad connection of the input jack, i have replace Pure Tone input jack from a guitar repair shop.

But there is the problem on the battery life, i have changed new battery for few days only, already no power. And when i replace another new battery, the led have no response. I have to unplug amd plug the battery many times to get the response.

And i have saw some comments , said that once unplug the jack cable, the Led will blink amber light, once you plug the cable, the led will blink blue, is that true??

tbonesullivan

Are you sure that the input jack you replaced is compatible with the electronics in the Majesty? It sounds like the electronics are not being turned off.

Lou

Are you removing the cable when you are not using the guitar? It will drain battery when left in place

Daniel

I just get my second hand Majesty last week, which is in perfect condition. Because of the bad connection of the input jack, i have replace Pure Tone input jack from a guitar repair shop.

But there is the problem on the battery life, i have changed new battery for few days only, already no power. And when i replace another new battery, the led have no response. I have to unplug amd plug the battery many times to get the response.

And i have saw some comments , said that once unplug the jack cable, the Led will blink amber light, once you plug the cable, the led will blink blue, is that true??

Hi Setoyu,
The jack in the Majesty guitar acts as an on/off switch. It activates the preamp once you plug it in. It sounds like you either wired the jack in a way that your battery is not disconnecting when you unplug the cable, or your new jack in not compatible with the Majesty wiring. Shoot me an email at [email protected] with your guitars serial number and I'll help you out.

Top Bottom