• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Gio_Force_One

Years ago I had a purple sunset Morse that I lived and for some stupid reason I sold it. I tried to get it back but the guy heavily modded the guitar and not in a good way for me anyway. I always wanted to buy another one but I didn’t want a quilt top , always like the look of the flamed maple top. Just could never find one in my price range. I had bought and sold a number of other y2d that I really didn’t bind with so I forgot about it. Then the purple sunset cake to my mind again and the search went on and on till I found this one that the guy gave me an amazing deal on and was a hell of a nice guy. I bought it a few months ago and life definitely had gotten in the way and I haven’t played it more then a few times. But the times I had it plays good , it needs a cleaning and a setup bad.
As you can see in the first picture she is one of the reason it’s been hard to get to play but it’s worth it for her.
Isabella Luna born in May.
Sorry for the long post but that’s the bridged version of my life.

Gio_Force_One

Honestly this kid sleeps amazing!!! We put her to bed around 830 and she gets up once to feed and then wakes up between 8-9 .

Fro

Congrats on the daughter!
Congrats on the Morse.
Music Man needs to start selling ball caps ;)

Fro

Soak those moments in and enjoy every minute of it. They grow up so fast.

Samoht

Congrats on both fronts! Also, I'd love to find one of those Music Man hats like I've seen Joe Bonamassa wear. MM hat.jpg

beej

Well I certainly stand corrected. I have a MM hat and some EB ones ... just assumed they were all still available.

Top Bottom