• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Wim Laven

Prize Winning Journalist
I'm going to break my "only one bass a year" rule with this one...

danny-79

Wow! The Hot Pink StingRay’s are, brave !
But it was the Powder Blue Sterling that caught my eye !
(Blue burst Old Smoothie, bet that’s a rare one)

the_eigensheep

Sold all my basses a couple years ago, and I've recently been looking to pick one up again. I did not know a hot pink Stingray was what I wanted until yesterday.

New bass is on the way!

GregP

So happy the Caprice and Cutlass got some love! Now I'm just crossing my fingers for a fretless Caprice. ;-)

brash47

The Seafoam Green Cutlass or Caprice are the go to basses on that list. If I didn't have them already, I'd be running up the credit card bill.

Remember those basses are gone now and there are 1 of each made and both right there......🤬🤬

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

the_eigensheep

It arrived! Was worried it wouldn't be pink enough, but it's even more neon than I had hoped for. It's even a little subdued in this picture.

Absolutely love it! Well done EB!

Won't let me upload a picture, so here's a link!

image1.jpeg - Google Drive

steevo

Oh man that micro prism silhouette special is the bomb. Need more colours on the silos but I know the score.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DeclanGood

That blue burst Old Smoothie is the bass I've been waiting for since I started playing. When Pacific Blue Burst was a color option I couldn't afford them, and it eventually stopped being an option.

Saw that Old Smoothie show up, with the 2 band EQ and blue finish and saw there was only 1, assumed it would be gone quickly.

Came to last night and it was still there, so after a couple of weeks of deciding I ended up going for it.

...and then noticed that it's US exclusive. I'm ashamed to admit how much my heart sank.

Wim Laven

Prize Winning Journalist
That blue burst Old Smoothie is the bass I've been waiting for since I started playing. When Pacific Blue Burst was a color option I couldn't afford them, and it eventually stopped being an option.

Saw that Old Smoothie show up, with the 2 band EQ and blue finish and saw there was only 1, assumed it would be gone quickly.

Came to last night and it was still there, so after a couple of weeks of deciding I ended up going for it.

...and then noticed that it's US exclusive. I'm ashamed to admit how much my heart sank.

Where do you need it to go?

Top Bottom