• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Tollywood

5279C5A9-30BF-4D83-96A0-9FCB51E1C888.jpg

Hello, my friends.

It’s good to be back in the world of guitars. I lost the ability to play on March 3rd, but I’ve since had bone spurs ground off of my spine and cadaver bones forced into my neck, held in place with a titanium cage. I’m getting back the ability to play now, and I’ve rejoined my band. I’ve been with them for three years. I gave my solos to the other, non music man playing, guy :eek: since they fatigue my hand too much. I can play rhythm for four hours, so I’m back on stage with my ebmms.

I’m playing again just in time to receive this amazing Axis Super Sport from Pete DuBaldo. I’ll immediately gig with it. It’s so light and, in true Music Man fashion, perfectly balanced. I’m pretty sure he has only one left in stock at DuBaldo Music in Connecticut. This run is only available at his family’s store.

I dare to call it a BFR because of the amazing combination of woods we have here. But, before we talk about wood, let’s take a look at the back of the Axis: Pearl Blue instead of the expected black. The first couple of times that I put it on to play, I forgot the back was blue and I’m pretty sure I giggled a little out loud. Okay, I know I did, but the finish is that cool. My three legged Chug thinks so, too.

F96E78D7-D8B2-4E35-B60B-DCDE81A89F12.jpg

To be continued...

Fro

Congrats! Welcome to the club. I have the twin to yours and was pleasantly surprised at how light it was.
Also, congrats on playing again. That was a touching and encouraging story.

xjbebop

Wow... so glad you're able to play again! Sounds like a rough time.
Absolutely stunningly gorgeous gittar!
I'd call it a "DFR"... get it? :)

PeteDuBaldo

Tollie, it was great to see you again, and I'm glad you are once again able to play! A while ago you had mentioned to me that if I ever did an exclusive run you would want a quilted semi hollow, - I'm thrilled we were able to make it happen for you!

vic_loher

Welcome back to the world of guitar playing! Congrats on a stunning guitar. Hope you enjoy.

edhalen

Congrats Bryan. That’s a beautiful guitar. Glad you’re feeling better and able to enjoy playing guitar again.

Steve

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Tollywood

Thank you very much, guys. Being able to play the guitar again is wonderful. Im really lucky.

I’d love to post more pictures but I’m maxed out here so I need to find a free photo site.

GWDavis28

Thank you very much, guys. Being able to play the guitar again is wonderful. Im really lucky.

I’d love to post more pictures but I’m maxed out here so I need to find a free photo site.

Bryan, I've been using IMBB, haven't had any issues.

Glenn |B)

Top Bottom