• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

johnnyboogie

I thought a list of our dream guitars would be a nice idea.

Who knows..? Maybe the guys at the factory will hear our call =)

So, one of my dream guitars: EBMM JPXI Charred Silver (Silverburst Sparkle).

spychocyco

ASS in pinkburst quilt with the same inlays as the pinkburst BFR AL, stainless frets and a piezo (basically an Axis disguised as a BFR AL. :D) Or the same in blueberry burst with a roasted neck.

xjbebop

The Starry Night PDN Albert Lee (roasted maple neck, ebony fb, SS frets, no fb inlays, H-H, and that finish!) already gets very close for me, however, I'd love to see a run of AL's with a slightly wider neck at the nut, a set of lower gain/ vintage style humbuckers (I installed a set of SD Pearly Gates in one of mine and they're perfect!), and a couple of other body woods such as Limba (Korina) and Koa for MJ...
AND a natural finish with a thin, slightly darkened burst... yum....

Oh yeah, and the return of MM90's both with just 2 and the triple config... :p

Jp6Fanatic

I thought a list of our dream guitars would be a nice idea.

Who knows..? Maybe the guys at the factory will hear our call =)

So, one of my dream guitars: EBMM JPXI Charred Silver (Silverburst Sparkle).

As you know from the other thread, me and you share pretty much the same dream. :)

KDude

I tried thinking about it, but realized my lone Reflex is all I want. I just wish there were new ones and different finishes. Seems like other things I want are discontinued too (like the Cutlass bass).

St_G

I don't really have a specific dream offering, but if they keep throwing stupid colors at the St Vincent and Albert Lee, they're likely to get a couple thousand bucks out of me at some point.

I'd be lying, though, if I said the thought of an SSS St Vincent had never crossed my mind.

dryst_1025

Ernie Ball Music Man PLEASE!!, JP15 Silverburst with Roasted Birdseye Maple Neck,Ebony Fretboard,Shield Inlays, Black Hardware.
I WILL SKIP MONTHS OF MORTGAGE TO JUST TO GET THE GUITAR.
Thank you so much! :D

Etudica

I need an Eminence purple Majesty BFR to match my JP15 BFR... but in a 6 string offering this time (I'm up to three EBMM 7's already). Hell, ANY model in an eminence purple version and I'll buy it. I love my JP15 BFR to death and it is so damn sexy all around.

Although, if a JPXI-7 in charred silver existed then I'd pick that up for sure too and replace my onyx JPXI-7. For me the neck on the JPXI is absolute perfection.

wesman11483

EBMM Axis Sport
Alder body, stone bleached black finish (see here for the basic idea)
Roasted flamed maple neck, maple fingerboard (no dots)
Black hardware
Seymour Duncan (sorry!) Sentient/Pegasus set

...and to harken back to a previous post...I don't suppose there's a way to throw a Bigsby on there...

Fro

Purple LIII HH roasted birdseye maple neck and fretboard. Chrome hardware and pickups.

There’s a purple LIII HH on Reverb right now. I have no affiliation with the seller.

headcrash

Axis Sport HH hardtail with a color palette choosable like in the early 2000's (see-through, solid, solid sparkle, of course) and matte black hardware as an option, depending on the finish.
Heck, maybe it would just be an Axis Sport HH hardtail in a few colors and black matte hardware.

Etudica

I'm sensing a purple and charred silver theme going on here :)

After thinking about this some more, I'd change my vote from an Eminence purple Majesty to an Eminence Purple Valentine BFR. Of course, I'd buy either.

Top Bottom