• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

thejone

Hi guys! As I wrote an FB I just finished this clip of the evolution of the majesty guitar where I compare the different generations of it and share my experiences. I am sure not very experienced being a youtuber but I think it is still informative. To analyze the guitars I did an analysis of the frequences measured from bridge and neck pickup but also from the dry signal from the guitars in the room. Then a played two short riffs with every guitar and a solo. There are time markers underneeth the clip yo that you can jump between the guitars. Have a good day! Regards, J

thejone

I agree. Propably the first majesty and its wood combination have a little lesd treble. That was compensated with the illuminators. However, this pickup is great for guitars like that. Regards, J

Jp6Fanatic

Great video man! Loved how you went in depth with the specs of each iteration of the majesty. The Dreamcatcher and Rainmaker sound awesome especially when you hear them in Jp's live rig :D. But for me, I've always loved the Illuminators the most out of all the dimarzio's. I'm in love with the monarchies though, I've got to get an Imperial Blue one haha.

Awesome video! It's cool to see the progression through the different gens. I've had my eye on a Monarchy for a while now, but haven't brought myself to pull the trigger. You may have just convinced me that I need to add it to my arsenal. :)

Vadauco

Another change with the new preamp is the layout of the back controls. The stereo/mono switch isn't in the piezo vol anymore, it's now in a hole within the back cover.

Top Bottom