• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

tamishpulappadi

Hello everyone,

I've been playing an EBMM Majesty Artisan for about 3 years now without any issues but all of a sudden a few days ago when I plugged the jack in, the light in the back blinked blue 3 times and the sound output stopped. I have tried using different batteries and also switching between mono and stereo mode but had no luck. The guitar makes sound for a second when I plug it in but after that the sound cuts out. Sending the guitar to LA isn't really an option due to the insane shipping charges and safety issues so if any of you know how to fix this problem with the guitar, it would help a lot!! Thanks.

Daniel

Hello everyone,

I've been playing an EBMM Majesty Artisan for about 3 years now without any issues but all of a sudden a few days ago when I plugged the jack in, the light in the back blinked blue 3 times and the sound output stopped. I have tried using different batteries and also switching between mono and stereo mode but had no luck. The guitar makes sound for a second when I plug it in but after that the sound cuts out. Sending the guitar to LA isn't really an option due to the insane shipping charges and safety issues so if any of you know how to fix this problem with the guitar, it would help a lot!! Thanks.

Hi there, shoot us an email at [email protected] with your location and guitar's serial number so we can look into this for you.

Top Bottom