• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

jones4tone

Merry Christmas, knuckleheads! Something fell out of Santa DuBaldo's sleigh...

Incredible guitar! The color is obviously perfect, and the rosewood neck is just indescribably awesome! The neck certainly has that "I don't ever want to put this down" feel to it.

A huge congratulations to Pete and the crew in SLO for their collaboration on this run. Such fantastic work!

DiabloBlue.jpg

LesPaul

Dude! That is absolutely gorgeous!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

GWDavis28

Nice congrats, Pete and Nick really are the best and this run of theirs is just outstanding.

Enjoy, Glenn |B)

smd24fan

Just awesome! Pete did such a nice job with these builds. My Diablo Blue JP15 is one of the nicest guitars I have ever played, it's just beautiful and plays great. Congrats on your new Axis, it's gorgeous!

Tollywood

Congrats, that is a sweet Axis.

I have the quilt top version and I absolutely love it. I played out with it a couple of weeks ago and it is light as a feather and sounds amazing.

Sweat

Very nice, Pete did a great job on these, so wish I had the cash to have grabbed a flamed semi ASS. Buying a new house cut into that dream.

spychocyco

Gorgeous. Congrats.

I've been looking hard at the quilt one he still has, but too many bills and too much uncertainty on the work front at this point.

jones4tone

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Truly a special run of guitars if you can find one that suits your tastes in terms of the model.

Top Bottom