• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Daniel

NAMM 2020 is upon us, and we're kicking things off with our annual announcement of the Ernie Ball Music Man instrument collection, launching throughout the year. From the all-new Sabre guitar, new Majesty and JP's, the updated Luke III, and brand new finishes for some of our most popular models. Head here to preview the Ernie Ball Music Man 2020 collection:

Attachments

• mm blog namm header.jpg
    mm blog namm header.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 344
Last edited:

jaxbassplayer

wazzel

When are the 2021 product line updates going to be made public? I am personally interested in the Sterling getting some of the weight reduction and colors from the Stingray special.

N4860

When are the 2021 product line updates going to be made public? I am personally interested in the Sterling getting some of the weight reduction and colors from the Stingray special.

From what I had heard, the Sterling isn't going to get those updates until a much later time. I believe Scott Ball said something like late 2021/2022.

tbonesullivan

Just remember that a LOT has happened in the past year, which has delayed, put off, and possibly cancelled a lot of plans.

Slick64

I know lots of people looking for an Axis Non-Super sport hardtail. Any chances we'll see one this year?

Top Bottom