• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

jmmp

Wow
I hope that’s an early adopter’s price, but after seeing those tops, maybe it isn’t.....

edhalen

They appear to be a BFR without the BFR tag based on the top, binding, neck, etc. Thinking through it that price seems like what we'll see everywhere I'll bet.

spychocyco

That's the street price I saw quoted on them elsewhere. Can't remember where that was at the moment.

TripHazard

All I know is, I want one. When I’ll be able to buy one is another matter entirely, especially as I’m still jonesing for a Kensrue stingray

Dargin

Ernie Ball Customer Service
FYI: The Sabre is comparable in price to the JP15...The 15 has piezo while the Sabre has a 1/2 inch highly figured billet top.

Sweat

That's the street price I saw quoted on them elsewhere. Can't remember where that was at the moment.

That is the street price work with your dealer for a better price. Kick Ass guitar, honeysuckle and the blue moonstone one are awesome

TripHazard

Trapper, these are going to be £3399 in the UK. I have asked a couple of dealers on this mate.

I just felt an intense pain in my nether regions. Beyond me price wise I’m afraid. I’d have to be getting significant discount from the dealer. Hopefully in a couple years some used ones will pop up. of course I could score on that lottery ticket before then - ya never know...

Top Bottom