• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Smellybum

HI All,
I'm close to making a 2020 purchase (It's all PurpleAss's fault :D) - I see on the vault site that there are 2 very amazing looking Armada's

It says "The revamped Ernie Ball Music Man Armada has arrived" - so is it making a comeback without the pizza cuts? - 'cause that then means there are 3 EBMM contenders rather than 2 :)

Flash Gordon

It is currently available through the vault program with a full maple top, new pickups, and a thinner neck carve!

Thinner carve? I have small hands/short fingers... I could not play the original Armada due to the neck being a baseball bat and strings spaced so far apart. Hopefully this new version is a more universal size.

PeteDuBaldo

Thinner carve? I have small hands/short fingers... I could not play the original Armada due to the neck being a baseball bat and strings spaced so far apart. Hopefully this new version is a more universal size.

Yup! If I didn't have a stream of Diablo Blue guitars coming in I'd be grabbing another Armada today.

"The revamped Ernie Ball Music Man Armada has arrived. New features include a slimmer neck carve, newly-designed custom Music Man pickups, and a full maple top. "

Top Bottom