• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

AgustinJP50

Hi guys, it’s been a long time since my last post, but I’ve been extremely busy, with very little time to play, let alone surf the Internet.
Since I’ve been playing once or twice a month for the last year or so, I decided to keep the batteries off my two Majesties and install them before I start to play, and remove them once I’m done playing.
Now I’ve got an issue with my Fuchsia Sparkle Majesty. Last time I used it was two weeks ago, and everything worked without a single problem. I left the batteries on this time, and today when I plugged it in, the guitar was completely dead. Not a single sound. No lights showing up on the battery cover, nothing. I changed the batteries twice, used two different sets of fresh Duracells, still nothing. I opened up the control cavity to check if there were any loose wires, but couldn’t detect any... The guitar was stored in its’ case for the past two weeks (as usual), with the cable unplugged. The case wasn’t dropped, moved or even touched for that matter.
What could be the cause for this? More importantly, how do I solve this issue? Is there a way to manually perform a “reset” of the electronics? Maybe pressing/holding any of the push knobs in a particular sequence?
Thanks a lot, as always!

Mick

Ok first customer service to call is best, but short hint:
1. unplug while not playing! disconnects the battery circuit
2.Possible that the battery compartement cable came off, 4 little screws and you see the possible culprit. First remove battery. Sometimes that can happen.
Hope that helps

Daniel

Hi guys, it’s been a long time since my last post, but I’ve been extremely busy, with very little time to play, let alone surf the Internet.
Since I’ve been playing once or twice a month for the last year or so, I decided to keep the batteries off my two Majesties and install them before I start to play, and remove them once I’m done playing.
Now I’ve got an issue with my Fuchsia Sparkle Majesty. Last time I used it was two weeks ago, and everything worked without a single problem. I left the batteries on this time, and today when I plugged it in, the guitar was completely dead. Not a single sound. No lights showing up on the battery cover, nothing. I changed the batteries twice, used two different sets of fresh Duracells, still nothing. I opened up the control cavity to check if there were any loose wires, but couldn’t detect any... The guitar was stored in its’ case for the past two weeks (as usual), with the cable unplugged. The case wasn’t dropped, moved or even touched for that matter.
What could be the cause for this? More importantly, how do I solve this issue? Is there a way to manually perform a “reset” of the electronics? Maybe pressing/holding any of the push knobs in a particular sequence?
Thanks a lot, as always!

Hi there, sorry to hear that you're having an issue with your Majesty guitar. Shoot me an email at [email protected] and I'll help you out.

Top Bottom