• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

PeteDuBaldo

While it isn't a regular option, our exclusive run of JP15 have ebony fretboards with rosewood necks. I went with ebony on the 15 because I wanted to offer it on the 15 without binding and without a finished neck.

Diablo-661-CA1-0.jpg

Diablo-661-CA1-1.jpg

Diablo-661-CA1-2.jpg

Diablo-661-CA1-3.jpg

dryst_1025

that's gorgeous pete! OMG. will EBMM build you a custom one if you ask them?
i really want a JP15 w/ ebony fretboard. and maybe black finish. nothing crazy. just the stuff they already offer.
i think the only way for me to get one is to be endorsed which is unlikely atm.lol
kinda depressing but oh well. really don't want to switch to another brand because there's no other guitar that suited me like a JP/Majesty guitar.

PeteDuBaldo

that's gorgeous pete! OMG. will EBMM build you a custom one if you ask them?

Thanks! No custom/one-off option for us I'm afraid. Our first exclusive run in Diablo Blue was 25 pieces (20 guitars w. rosewood/ebony, and 5 basses maple/ebony).

I've still got both a flame top and quilt top JP15 available, they haven't shipped from EBMM yet (in addition to the L3 and JP6 models I have in stock). You never know, maybe we will do another run of Diablo Blue with roasted maple necks & ebony boards if rosewood/ebony isn't your thing!

dryst_1025

Thanks! No custom/one-off option for us I'm afraid. Our first exclusive run in Diablo Blue was 25 pieces (20 guitars w. rosewood/ebony, and 5 basses maple/ebony).

I've still got both a flame top and quilt top JP15 available, they haven't shipped from EBMM yet (in addition to the L3 and JP6 models I have in stock). You never know, maybe we will do another run of Diablo Blue with roasted maple necks & ebony boards if rosewood/ebony isn't your thing!

that would be awesome pete!. i'll wait for it. a red burst or tiger eye JP15 w/ roasted maple neck & ebony fretboard would be SICK!!

dryst_1025

JP15 Paradise Pink and JP15 Eminence Purple. Ebony fretboard.

they both don't have inlays unfortunately. i dig the paradise pink i actually was close to purchasing one after i played it at my local store. but i rely alot on the inlay with live playing.

Last edited:

PeteDuBaldo

they both don't have inlays unfortunately. i dig the paradise pink i actually was close to purchasing one after i played it at my local store. but i rely alot on the inlay with live playing.

The Paradise Pink and Eminence Purple also have a clear satin finish on the neck to protect the binding, so you don't get the raw wood feel with the normal oil/wax treatment.

BrickGlass

Oh man Pete, really good call on that one. No binding, ebony board and an unfinished rosewood neck. Doesn't get much better. Love all three of those options.

jones4tone

While it isn't a regular option, our exclusive run of JP15 have ebony fretboards with rosewood necks. I went with ebony on the 15 because I wanted to offer it on the 15 without binding and without a finished neck.

Diablo-661-CA1-0.jpg

Man, that is such a gorgeous guitar, Pete! I'm glad I'm not into the JPs or I'd be counting my money...

Top Bottom