• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

edhalen

One of the THE best guitars that has come through my hands which I really regret having sold is a Trans Walnut AL. Beautiful finish and it was the most comfortable playing experience of any MM I've ever played (I've played a LOT of them). Fast forward and I found this minty AL and I couldn't pass it up. This time around I'm keeping it. Now the waiting starts. Here's a pic from the seller.

Flash Gordon

I know the feeling all too well. I stupidly sold my 2012 AL PDN in Honeyburst with triple MM90s to fellow forumite Klaveguitars! Lucky him! At least I know where it is. Shrug!

The walnut looks like a beauty! Congrats on your reacquisition of the same spec!

Magic Jason

You may also want to join our Facebook group : "Ernie Ball Music Man Albert Lee Guitar Owners and Fans".
Mr Lee himself is a member and sometimes pops-in!

xjbebop

Atta boy... welcome back! We understand the excitement :)
My first AL was / is a trans walnut....
And as you may know, I've adopted / rescued a few more since...

edhalen

Finally snapped some pics of this bad boy. Loving this guitar more each day. The Rosewood neck is to die for. Smooth as silk and nicely rounded. Plays like....well, you know the saying :). And the Axis pups in this Mahogany guitar sing like no other. Nice and warm. EDIT....sorry for the sideways pics. Not sure why it's doing that.

Sweat

Finally snapped some pics of this bad boy. Loving this guitar more each day. The Rosewood neck is to die for. Smooth as silk and nicely rounded. Plays like....well, you know the saying :). And the Axis pups in this Mahogany guitar sing like no other. Nice and warm. EDIT....sorry for the sideways pics. Not sure why it's doing that.

Very nice very classy

Top Bottom