• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

TwAn

Hi all,

It's been a while since I've posted. (I think almost 10 years... :)) Been busy getting married, having kids and working hard... Music has been set aside for some time, but at the moment I'm building a new house which should be ready by the end of the year.

As soon as the house is ready I'm gonna have myself some room to get back to playing guitar, bass, etc. Hopefully I can inspire my kids to play with me. They are 6 and 4 at the moment, so I'm guessing it's the right time to start teaching them some stuff.

I'm still a big EBMM fan and have recently bought two used beauties : A Dargie I Stingray Bass and a 25th Anniversary BFR with all RW neck... :eek: Great stuff... I still have a MM90 Axis Super Sport with piezo, an Axis Sport, a MM90 AL and a Silhouette Special.

I'll try to spend a bit more time on the forum when I have the chance, but it's still gonna be a busy year. Hope all you guys are doing OK!

Cheers,
Twan.

Attachments

• 25th_001.jpg
    25th_001.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 184
  • Dargie_01.jpg
    Dargie_01.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 198

fbecir

Hello Toon !

Welcome back.
I still have the ASS you sold me in 2009. Great guitar ! (you were crazy to sell it ;) )

Congratulations for your kids. For your music room, I hope you plan to have a lot of space. Especially if one of your kids wants to become drummer :D
(yes it happens ... my son for example).

François

GWDavis28

Welcome back, they all return. Great collection you've got there.

Glenn |B)

TwAn

Hello Toon !

Welcome back.
I still have the ASS you sold me in 2009. Great guitar ! (you were crazy to sell it ;) )

Congratulations for your kids. For your music room, I hope you plan to have a lot of space. Especially if one of your kids wants to become drummer :D
(yes it happens ... my son for example).

François

Hi François,

glad to hear that the ASS is still in the family, it is indeed a great guitar! Well, the new "man-cave" is big enough for a drum kit, so no worries there. I hope both of the kids catch the music-virus....

Great to see so many of you guys still around, I do remember most of you! (I'm even Facebook-friendly with some of you! ;)) Hope I can contribute a bit to this great forum in the future!

Last edited:
Top Bottom