• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

coldsummer

The Albert Lee model generally gets incredible reviews from players yet seems to be one of the more difficult ones to obtain, certainly in the UK.

I'd love the Music Zoo Amethyst one to be available worldwide, but even more, any chance of the 3MM90 being re-introduced into the catalogue?

TripHazard

The Albert Lee model generally gets incredible reviews from players yet seems to be one of the more difficult ones to obtain, certainly in the UK.

I'd love the Music Zoo Amethyst one to be available worldwide, but even more, any chance of the 3MM90 being re-introduced into the catalogue?

I believe, with Music Zoo one not being available in UK market, they are actually allowed to sell it beyond the US because they won't be effecting a UK dealer

GWDavis28

I believe, with Music Zoo one not being available in UK market, they are actually allowed to sell it beyond the US because they won't be effecting a UK dealer

I'm not sure that's right you should check with CS just to play it safe.

Glenn |B)

GWDavis28

I'm curious if there will be any BFR offering this year for any AL's. Hoping there are and hoping for something different, unique.

Glenn |B)

TripHazard

I'm not sure that's right you should check with CS just to play it safe.

Glenn |B)

I checked it with the UK distributor a year back and they said it was fair when instruments are not available here. Things could have changed of course. I’d enquire with Music Zoo direct.
And where there’s a will... ;)

GWDavis28

I checked it with the UK distributor a year back and they said it was fair when instruments are not available here. Things could have changed of course. I’d enquire with Music Zoo direct.
And where there’s a will... ;)

Well cool, I hope for you guys over there that this is the case!!!!!

Glenn |B)

Top Bottom