• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

lyndly

I'm trying to reinstall the original configuration (HSS) from (HH) of my MM Silhouette Special with the Silent Circuit. But I can't seem to find wiring schematics online. Does anybody have one?

edhalen

Hi and welcome. I'd email EBMM customer service. They will likely be able to help.

GWDavis28

I did send them an email like 2 days ago but they did not reply.

I'll look when I get home, I might have one. But if oyu got a Silo Special and never posted pics it doesn't really exist man, :D

Glenn |B)

louis245

Hey!
Is there a way anyone could send me a wiring diagram for a Silhouette Special? I want my HSS Silhouette Special to have 2 push/pull pots. One for setting the humbucker in series/parallel and the second for switching to the middle pickup on it's own. All the other position should stay like the original Silhouette Special wiring!
Thanks so much,
Louis

beej

Email [email protected] along with your serial. There are several revisions to the Silhouette Special, so you'll want to get the right one. Also I believe DrKev here has a few of them handy.

My two cents though- you'll need to think through the series/parallel wiring as it's going to mess up the split positions when in parallel. (You'll get the parallel bridge in parallel with another pickup in two of the positions, and no sound in one position.)

Instead, I would suggest wiring up the bridge for a coil split (using the Silent Circuit), since you can wire that up so it doesn't affect any of the other positions.

Top Bottom