• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

The_Logod

Just wanna share my excitement about joining the knucklehead-crew / EBMM-Gang soon.

I finally ordered a JP6 in Mystic Dream yesterday at my local dealer and expect to hold it in my hands in about 6 months (yeah, that long :p ...). Anticipation is the best form of joy I guess :D.

I fell in love with this guitar before I even started playing, and now that I've been playing my main axe for more than 10 years, I thought I'd treat myself to something special for my upcoming 30th bday. Yolo - right? ;)

Can't wait.

Oh and btw - if anyone has links to good pictures of a JP6 in MD with the matte black hardware (which I love), feel free to share those...

Cheers
Luke

Wahoonc

Welcome, Luke. I had to wait almost a year for one of mine. It will go by surprisingly fast and create a sort of childhood Christmas-like anticipation for an extended period, which not many things can do as an adult. Looking forward to seeing pictures when it arrives!

The_Logod

Welcome, Luke. I had to wait almost a year for one of mine. It will go by surprisingly fast and create a sort of childhood Christmas-like anticipation for an extended period, which not many things can do as an adult. Looking forward to seeing pictures when it arrives!

Wow, a year is definitely a patient wait. But yeah, I will try to enjoy the wait as much as possible and soak in all the factory-tours-videos, demos etc. until then.

Top Bottom