• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Astrofreq

Greetings,

I've searched and searched but can't find where to choose my username. Is there a moderator that could help me out or point me in the right direction?

Thanks

GWDavis28

The only one that I know who changed their user name was Keith "Sweat", he use to be Fingbeagle or something like that.

Glenn |B)

jones4tone

Greetings,

I've searched and searched but can't find where to choose my username. Is there a moderator that could help me out or point me in the right direction?

Thanks

How will we find you? Or maybe that's the point... :p

Sweat

Greetings,

Thanks

Just PM a moderator, like Beej. They can get it changed. I did it quite awhile ago.

NorM

Dr Kev is still right
However I once had a personality test and they said we were all OK.
I responded in this thread because,
I had My name changed as one point. The change was so subtle that no one should have noticed.
I remember it was kinda not an easy thing to do. Still I just consider it something for which I am thankful.

Astrofreq

"beej has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Beej. I tried messaging. Can you change my username to Astrofreq? That's with a Q on the end. Thanks a million.

GWDavis28

I see your new here, they don't exist without pictures!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Glenn |B)

beej

Ooh ... glad that worked out :)

(I'd emailed up the food chain, but was waiting for official word before letting you know.)

Top Bottom