• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

billpepper82

There is on on reverb and I was thinking about getting it but not if it is not the original color any help would be cool

He said he got it in a storage auction and he also clarified it was never green just painted?

GWDavis28

EBMM did not, but from Xjbebop's link it looks like they made one for him. Are you talking about the one on Reverb? Get the serial number and run it the the serial number tool. I have a feeling it's a refinish.

The Benji's were offered in Green (Madden Green), black and white I believe.

It's a very cool color!!!

Glenn |B)

xjbebop

I'm curious if that's a refin / copy myself. However, even if it is, it's very cool!
But if it's the real deal, then that's even cooler...

billpepper82

EBMM did not, but from Xjbebop's link it looks like they made one for him. Are you talking about the one on Reverb? Get the serial number and run it the the serial number tool. I have a feeling it's a refinish.

The Benji's were offered in Green (Madden Green), black and white I believe.

It's a very cool color!!!

Glenn |B)

Yes is the one on reverb I ran the sn and it don't say the color only that its a madden am I doing it wrong?

GWDavis28

Yes is the one on reverb I ran the sn and it don't say the color only that its a madden am I doing it wrong?

Bill, chances are it's what it says it is. You can try emailing EBMM CS to see if they have anymore info for you. Not a bad price really and as Xjbebop said kind of cool. Sounds like your interested. Hope you snag it if you are.

Glenn |B)

Astrofreq

True, but it is funky. They are taking offers.

Glenn |B)

I was laid off from my dream job because of budget cuts (along with about 25 others). Otherwise, I’d jump on this so fast.

Does anyone know what Humbucker those came with?

Last edited:

roxorrockstore

Hey there! I got the pink one on reverb and checked the serial number with MM. and it‘s the real deal, the only original one pink sparkle.

I‘m also looking for the white and black edition, so keep in touch if anyone of you sell those. ��

Top Bottom