• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

brash47

We got the shelter in place notice out here in Northern Cali.

I swear when I read it it said.....shelter, sit and play bass!!!! Anyway, time to jump back into some great structured practice for a few days. Sit and play along with a lot of my teen faves and pretend I'm a rock star....what're you guys doing while stuck at home?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

KevinM

We got the shelter in place notice out here in Northern Cali.

I swear when I read it it said.....shelter, sit and play bass!!!! Anyway, time to jump back into some great structured practice for a few days. Sit and play along with a lot of my teen faves and pretend I'm a rock star....what're you guys doing while stuck at home?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

I’m in essential goods so I’m still working but it would be nice to have some free time to catch up on some of my music bucket list.

CW Zing

... Sit and play along with a lot of my teen faves and pretend I'm a rock star....what're you guys doing while stuck at home?

Actually I work for Seattle’s Metro Transit system and am driving a bus during this whole health fiasco. Not more than ten riders per trip if that (down from usual 30 to 60) — the only thing I’m suffering from is seasonal allergies. And the buses, they’ve never been cleaner!

But on my days off, I’m doing just what you’re doing! Playing at home to teen faves and pretending to be famous. My band is on hiatus until at least early April. Riding bikes a lot with my kiddo. Bought an old 35mm camera to check out film photography again. I was looking at the Music Man serial number database... my Stingray 5 turned 25 yo last week on the 15th. Wow.

RobertB

Working remotely from home, software stuff. Playing bass. Teaching the dog new tricks. Garage projects.

danny-79

I’m still trying to get out of doing all the chore stuff that I said I’d do when got more time.... (Mrs working from home, she still leaves me lists :p )

Bass practice is going great though! Using a different MM for every day of the week just cause I can. I’m digging into that book I keep going on about and working on new band ready for when it all resumes:)

Top Bottom