• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

_golem

I got it in trade. If I'm honest I really wanted to grab a Game Changer, Reflex, Vincent, Valentine, or Luthaker III signature but this was a reasonably good deal. It might be 100% my kind of guitar due to the pickups being hotter than my taste, but I can't question the quality or ergonomics of it. It's definitely a high-quality guitar. If I can't trade it for something that's more my speed, I could see myself swapping the pickups for something lower output and keeping it.

I've only got one question, where can I get a replacement tremolo arm?

_golem

Also is there a golem here already. It's my username on almost every other forum.

tbonesullivan

There is a golem here, and he's a very active poster.

Contact EBMM customer service for parts like the tremolo arm. I am not sure if they will be able to get one to you anytime soon however.

_golem

Thanks @tbonesullivan! I did contact them but I was thinking I might save myself a few days by asking here.

GWDavis28

Thanks @tbonesullivan! I did contact them but I was thinking I might save myself a few days by asking here.

Pete posted that they are closed with the given situation. You might have to wait a bit, Cali is on lock down.

PS, it doesn't exit without pictures!! :D

Glenn |B)

_golem

Pete posted that they are closed with the given situation. You might have to wait a bit, Cali is on lock down.

PS, it doesn't exit without pictures!! :D

Glenn |B)

I'll take some pics! My wife is a nurse who got back for the night shift and it's in the room she's sleeping in. Will get to taking some shots when I can.

GWDavis28

I'll take some pics! My wife is a nurse who got back for the night shift and it's in the room she's sleeping in. Will get to taking some shots when I can.

Cool. Ping Pete Dubaldo he might be able to help you out with the trem arm. Good luck to your wife and tell her thanx, I'm sure she's working pretty hard.

Glenn |B)

_golem

F8YebLx.jpg

z9GtWoU.jpg

yizqTnJ.jpg

GWDavis28

Dude, that's a really nice one, I love the Axis Sports, very under rated in my opinion.

Congrats and welcome!!!

Glenn |B)

ThePod

I just bought two! One Axis and one Axis Supersport. I really love the neck, ergos and the pickups. I actually took the tone pot out of the circuit on the Supersport to make it like the Axis because I like the high end the Axis was giving me. Interestingly the Axis still has a bit more high end. It's got a maple neck, SS frets, and the Floyd whereas my Supersport is hardtail and Rosewood.
No reason why I posted this particularly. Anyway, Nice guitar you got!

Top Bottom