• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

LordRiffenstein

Oh boy does that guitar look sweet. Its like they took the best parts of a Cutlass, Suhr Modern and Ibanez S then gave it the ol' EBMM magic. Definitely want one and that dude can flat out wail.

Gio_Force_One

That guitar looks absolutely amazing , I think it’s time to get rid of my custom 22 . That may be my next guitar purchase. They did such a killer job on that guitar and the demo is great .

JasonT

The new Sabre looks great. The soft top is a cool feature, too.

They look superb. A dark purple with the ebony would look fantastic, but until then the blue is my favorite.

I do wishfully hope some of the other models can get wider nuts one day. I'd pay a fair up charge. Balls have the best non-locking system bar none, and in order of importance, that is neck and neck with the nut width for me. Still love my Cutlass, but the width is the only thing I'd increase.

The Sabre has it all...hope it's the "vanguard in a wider nut army" for other models new and old. Then again, the split positions sound so good, maybe it's the only guitar I need. Position 2 is incredible.

Also, Cooper is just on another level. That clean demo riff in the split positions sounds so damn good.

Top Bottom