• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

cbc83

That is sexy! I really like the Red Phoenix one as well. I wish they'd offer more Majesty's with a full figured maple cap and not just the shield version.

Etudica

Man oh man oh man! This is the guitar I've been dreaming of for 5 years now. Was NOT expecting the price to be even higher than the Tiger Eye though. Damn it. I guess I have some tough decisions to make if I'm really ready to part with two of my beloved JPs to fund this one.

Lax

Still waiting for my bali burst or another crazy very visual finish...
My 40th bithday is october 2021, the time is running out :D

lifeson1

The price of these is outrageous.

Going to reluctantly agree. . . I thought the Tiger Eye was nuts, but this is just treading on real high end boutique pricing, vs 'stock' models. I'm a player at the end of the day, and I have owned and gigged well over a dozen JP's over the years, along with a variety of Axis' guitars.

I am and always will be an EBMM fan. . . but even though this guitar ticks all my boxes and is a dream finish for me, I couldn't even justify paying that much for it (or any guitar, at the moment).

I'll just have to keep 'slumming' it with my Artisan Marrone (heh-heh, still my all time favorite 'all around' Majesty finish).

Look forward to seeing these in the wild, though.

Tanax

Have to agree as well. That's just way too pricy for most people. Considering regular Majesties run for 4000€, this being 6500€ is a price increase of 62.5%. I realize this is limited and slightly different wood with the Alder wings and that - but still.

In any case, I'm not bashing the instrument. It's super gorgeous and a marvellous piece of craftmanship, so congratulations to EBMM for making it!

Etudica

After much debating on selling gear and crunching the numbers it seems this is out of my reach. I can only hope to pick one up second hand in a few years. So please take precious care of these for those who are lucky grab one new. I'm already cringing just thinking about used ads a few years from now listing "mods" like sloppily filed nuts, poorly done pickup swaps, etc.

Top Bottom