• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Eivind

Hi.

I own a Music Man Majesty 7 Arctic Dream, and as the model name implies it honestly is the dream guitar. I couldn't be happier about the guitar itself. Low action, super smooth neck, the finish, the piezo - everything is great.

I have begun searching for an additional guitar now, and I know i want a six string barytone guitar with almost the same specs as the seven string one. However, it must also handle low tuning (standard A-tuning as opposed to E).

I have one wildcard of a problem however... I live in Norway. The temperature / humidity here is not kind to guitars, and I've found any guitar with a floating bridge to suffer greatly from this. They frequently become detuned due to the day to day shift in temperature / humidity.

Originally I was contemplating reaching out to customer service but figured I doubt they have any customisation options for the Petrucci series regarding the bridge/tremolo system (ideally it would be a guitar without any such thing).. So here I am asking you lot if you have any thoughts / recommendations. Again, I love the Majesty series but for the barytone guitar I don't see myself needing a floating bridge with all the tuning issues I'd have.

Tollywood

Hello, I think you may be in luck. This one is for sale right here on the forum.

attachment.php

Top Bottom