• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Nutboy

Hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting in guitars and basses but thought you guys might enjoy some MusicMan fun from home!

NorM

Those petrucci's just always sound good. It's amazing that they are no accident. I always find your stuff so easy to listen to. The sound and the music are just awesome. Thank you so much for sharing.
Could you do something like this with your 20th SiLO? Also what is the software you have displayed that shows the fret position for the notes played?

GWDavis28

Nice, thanx for sharing!!!! NorM is right the JP's always sound great.

Glenn |B)

Nutboy

Those petrucci's just always sound good. It's amazing that they are no accident. I always find your stuff so easy to listen to. The sound and the music are just awesome. Thank you so much for sharing.
Could you do something like this with your 20th SiLO? Also what is the software you have displayed that shows the fret position for the notes played?

Thanks for the kind words! The screen is the TriplePlay midi device producing the electric piano sounds etc... I Just shot something coming up that has the Majesty but maybe the 20th down the road :) Beautiful guitar...

Mrapp

Caught your show with the Aristocrats in Washington DC. Exceptional show Travis! You guys sound amazing

Top Bottom