• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Bungo

Hi all

Does anyone have any knowledge of when these are likely to reach Europe (specifically the UK)?

I've tried contacting both a local dealer and the UK distributor, and neither have any idea.

Would be grateful to get an idea of the timescales, particularly as I'm sure shipping is taking longer than usual at the moment.

Cheers!

johnnyboogie

The JP Maple Top is the new name for the production model formerly known as the JP BFR. It has been renamed to separate it from the more recent BFR releases that happen every few months.

The production Luke w/maple top model is also now referred to this way

Oh, I had no idea. Thanks a bunch Pete!!

Bungo

The JP Maple Top is the new name for the production model formerly known as the JP BFR. It has been renamed to separate it from the more recent BFR releases that happen every few months.

This.

Gotta get me a Dragon Blood Quilt! Closest they've come yet to the JP Hybrid made at the time of Score that I've been harping on about for ever!:D

johnnyboogie

This.

Gotta get me a Dragon Blood Quilt! Closest they've come yet to the JP Hybrid made at the time of Score that I've been harping on about for ever!:D

Go for it!!

Only thing I disliked about the BFR model is the upper horn because it's too 'fat'. Whereas on the JPX onwards they made it symmetrical to the lower horn, which is absolute elegance. That's just me of course.

Top Bottom