• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Sweat

Modified Guitar Day:D

Did a few changes to my AL SSS. This AL was a 2019 NAMM piece that was in the EBMM booth. Pete DuBaldo bought it and I finally picked it up earlier this year. It was nice as it was but after a couple months decided to make a few changes. I started gathering the parts about 8 weeks ago and finally had time to do the mods.

So it got a new pickguard, Black Pearl, new solid shaft volume and tone pots, new dome knobs with black onyx insets and a Seymour Duncan Hot Rail in the bridge. Was going to go with a black one but it was back ordered and thought the white would be a cool change of pace. Very pleased with the outcome and the hot rail sound great!

Here is a couple pics of the finished product.

ACyNs3Y.jpg

fon3zJj.jpg

Tollywood

Awwww, yeah. I love seeing a modified Albert. Well done, Keith.

Holy flamed necks. You can always count on Pete DuBaldo to get you an amazing guitar.

Sweat

Very nice! The knobs and the pickguard are great together!

Thanks all for the comments, definitely happy with the results. Very surprised how well the knobs and PG go together. Ordered the knobs long before deciding to do the rest of the mods. Was just going to put on new knobs with the original black pickguard.

Spudmurphy

Nice !! The ALOC approves lol
I hope that pictures of this (and yer sparkly one currently for sale) goes onto the "Show me pictures of your Al" thread ?

Sweat

Nice !! The ALOC approves lol
I hope that pictures of this (and yer sparkly one currently for sale) goes onto the "Show me pictures of your Al" thread ?

Hey Spud,

Glad the ALOC approves, only guitar I am using now, just something about it.

Will have to post the pics in that thread and well need to take new pics of the sparkly AL.

Top Bottom