• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

fogman

This was a problem until I found a remedy: Divorce.
Only the exit payment was much higher then the entry fee...

Yes, divorce is expensive; but worth every penny. lol
First thing I did when I divorced, is buy 2 guitars :D

TripHazard

I sold all mine during proceedings to spare them the ex-wife's threat of taking a hammer to them...
Soon as I was out properly, Albert Lee HH. Boom!

TripHazard

Yeah, I spared everyone with those sales LOL
Could have gone either way once she’d started swinging the hammer - I might have ended up an amusing obituary in the local paper - man found bludgeoned with hammer amidst pile of broken guitars. Coroners quote “we were unable to determine which parts belonged with the fender Tele or the Suhr classic T, but either way he wasn’t in a position to be playing them anymore”.

Still, alls well that ends well. No-one got bludgeoned or had to serve time at her Majesty’s pleasure, and those sales led to my first Musicman ultimately - purchased from a Canuck on the forum right here. It’s still my favorite.

johnnyboogie

Yeah, I spared everyone with those sales LOL
Could have gone either way once she’d started swinging the hammer - I might have ended up an amusing obituary in the local paper - man found bludgeoned with hammer amidst pile of broken guitars. Coroners quote “we were unable to determine which parts belonged with the fender Tele or the Suhr classic T, but either way he wasn’t in a position to be playing them anymore”.

Still, alls well that ends well. No-one got bludgeoned or had to serve time at her Majesty’s pleasure, and those sales led to my first Musicman ultimately - purchased from a Canuck on the forum right here. It’s still my favorite.

Hahaha!! Glad everything turned out on the positive side.

Top Bottom