• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

N4860

Hi, I am posting to see if anyone has any solution to getting a bass from the Vault on the EBMM website shipped to Canada. I would love to buy one of the basses but it says it is a US exclusive and when I messaged John Quinn who is responsible for the international sales he says they are not setup for direct international sales. Is there any recommended way to get an instrument into Canada? It seems very strange to me that they can't ship a bass to Canada. I would be more than willing to pay the cost of shipping and I'm ready to pay the price of the bass without financing.

Anyone have any ideas? I've heard of people ordering delivery from US websites to be picked up at locations nearby the border in the US and then going over the border to pick them up but I have no personal experience with that. Is it advisable?

Golem

Ask your local ups or fedex franchised “Shipping Store” about a plan such as “hold at location” at a USA location, followed by a “forward to new destination” using your choice of Canadian destination.

If that works you pay an additional charge for the second leg of the journey plus any customs charges as the second leg crosses the border.

If this plan or any variant of it is OK with fedex or ups, and is OK with “The Crown”, then it solves the EBMM problem as well, cuz you pay in yankee dollars and they ship to a US destination.

brash47

If you have any friends in the US, ship to them, then ship up.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom