• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

jl2112

Damn you’re good. Have you done anything different to the Luke or is it completely stock pickup wiring etc. Your sound is the only one I have heard that doesn’t have that more jangly bluesy character that I hear in every other video I see regardless of the music they play. To me this guitar sounds the best and different than the rest of the videos I see.

Last edited:

NikolaK

Very impressive!

Thank You Bill, i appreciate it!

Damn you’re good. Have you done anything different to the Luke or is it completely stock pickup wiring etc. Your sound is the only one I have heard that doesn’t have that more jangly bluesy character that I hear in every other video I see regardless of the music they play. To me this guitar sounds the best and different than the rest of the videos I see.

Tnx! :) Actually my L3 is completely stock except the stainless steel frets. The frets changed the playability mostly, the tone got just a little brighter and snappier, but it wasnt that much of a change. L3 is an absolute beast and it can handle anything really.

jl2112

What year is that Luke? Not sure what years they made black, I like that color the best.

Top Bottom