• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

PJ01

The mag bridge pup of my Majesty is switched into piezo. Even when I selected mag only mode, it sounds the piezo. And when I turn the piezo volume down the bridge pup is dead no sound at all. Somebody know how to fix this? Please help!

beej

Hey there- best bet is not to post the same question in several different threads. We just end up deleting the duplicates anyway.

It's hard to know what the problem is exactly without seeing the guitar. I would try some new batteries (just in case it's power related), and then give Music Man a shout. Try Daniel - [email protected].

Please be patient- as you can imagine, response times are going to be slower than usual right now.

tbonesullivan

The lr baggs did come with a volume pot, but I'm trying to wrap my head around how to either use that pot as a master volume pot for both mag and piezo, or using the existing volume pot as the master. Further, how to wire the switch to change between the 2 sounds.

The current wiring is 2 hums, 1 vol, 1 tone, 3 way switch. The switch I'll be using to swap scrabble word finder between piezo and magnetic will be additional.

Any suggestions how to achieve this?

What EBMM guitar are you attempting this on? Specific wiring schematics are sometimes available from customer service.

Top Bottom