• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

billpepper82

no matter what guitar i pick up to play and there have been lots I always seem to always go back to my ebmm benji madden sig it just seems to be perfect for my style of playing

Sweat

In the past it changed a lot but now it is my NAMM SSS AL that I did some mods to. Always just pick it up as I down size it is Number 1

Last edited:

xjbebop

vZCAMBG.jpg

RAIN27

D72408A6-B76C-4E0D-BBD6-19E2DD4AEBB6.jpg

My JPXI 1st and then anyone of these...

Last edited:

cbc83

I only own a JPXI and an old JP6, so it's the JPXI. I do, however, have the luxury of playing against some nice Gibsons and Fenders in rehearsal, and the JP just kills them. I do love the look of a nice Les Paul Standard and the sound it makes through my bandmates Marshall stack, but the Music Man JPXI just feel 'evolved' (which I guess it is - a 10 year old design against a 75 year old design).

The playability is fantastic, the sound - perfection. If only it didn't mean that I have to play all the acoustic parts of our songs because of the piezo :p

Bill S

As someone who only acquired his first EBMM in March this year, I have to admit that as of now, that “go to” accolade goes to my trusty old Fender Strat deluxe. We’ve grown up together. I am hoping that in time my new Cutlass will become my go to, but it’s not an overnight thing for me. Having said that, in terms of pure build quality, nothing can touch my JP6 or Cutlass.

mikeller

For home playing / practicing it would be my 2016 Cutlass SSS. But for gigging its always a Luke 3 first and foremost

xjbebop

That is a crazy collection of Alberts. Drool-worthy.

Thanks... actually, that's an old pic. I've 'rescued' 3 more since then, and modded a few of them (as you probably already know...). I'm thinking 10 is enough... especially since I can't play for beans... :)

Fusionman

My 07 mystic dream jp6 or my tele. After that my strat or my 02 trans gold axis sport.

Gio_Force_One

I sometimes will bounce between my Kotzen tele and my custom 22 but I alway end up back to my Morse. There is just something about the morse that always brings me back to it. Also the guitar can take a beating. Ive put more hours on my standard morse then any other guitar ive ever had.

Top Bottom