• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

jones4tone

About 13 months ago, I got my first strat-style guitar, the Hunter Hayes Cutlass. That one has its own thing going on, and it's precious to me, but it really got me into that range of tones. I added a Silver Sky afterwards, which I like, but man, that neck just isn't an EBMM. I also loved the color of Danish Pete's custom HSS Cutlass when I saw it, so when they announced at NAMM that they were adding that color to the lineup this year, I immediately wanted it.

It took selling one of my Valentines, but it went to a friend who is loving it, and new to the brand, so I'm happy about that.

I love this guitar! The flame on the neck is awesome. The Silver Sky may well be hitting Reverb here soon...

As I seem to always have to say, a big thanks to Pete DuBaldo for tracking this one down for me. I wasn't expecting to be able to find one of these anytime soon, but Pete found a way.

(Original nighttime photos removed)

View attachment 36840
View attachment 36841
View attachment 36842

Last edited:

TripHazard

That colour looks some much more vivid than it remember it. Absolutely beautiful. I’d one a cutlass in every colour if I could :)

Tollywood

Congrats, that is a sweet color. Pete is the man!

It’s great that you brought someone new into the ebmm family. Hopefully, he’ll join us here.

GWDavis28

Wow congrats and Pete is the man, super easy to deal!!!

Charging Green, but green guitars don't sell, hahahahahaha. That is an awesome neck!!!!

Glenn |B)

mikeller

Congrats Doug!! Man, that is just awesome!!! I think that color looks stellar on that guitar!!!!

Maybe someday we will see a Candy Apple Red Cutlass RS !!!

Top Bottom