• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan
Hello, I have a Reflex Game Changer. I would like to buy a cheaper guitar that would have the same neck as the Reflex. Would a Sterling JP100 be suitable? Thank you for your opinions. Pierre

Wahoonc

No, the JP guitars are not at all similar to the GC/Reflex. I play a GC and several Axis models. To me, the Reflex neck is more similar to an Al or Silo than other EBMM models, but it has been a while since I played either so I'm speaking from memory here. I have no problem going from GC to Axis neck, but they are different.

banjoplayer

My reflex neck is thinner than my AL or the Morse. Both are thicker, the AL more than the Morse.
I have an "old" (pre Y2D) Morse neck.
I´d say the reflex is more than a Silo neck or a modern Morse neck (they became thinner after the Y2D was introduced).

As you´ve asked for something cheaper... maybe the Silo versions from SBMM?

I bought the silo. The handle is very close to that of the GC. The vibrato is less pleasant but the silo satisfies me to work the fingers.
Thank you

GWDavis28

I bought the silo. The handle is very close to that of the GC. The vibrato is less pleasant but the silo satisfies me to work the fingers.
Thank you

Congrats, great to hear. You know it doesn't exist without pictures!!!

Glenn |B)

Top Bottom