• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

rc3131

Hey guys, I recently started working with Music Man and they built me this Ice Blue Metallic Cutlass that I adore. The color is from the original JP6 and has always been one of my favorites, let me know what you guys think!

GWDavis28

Wow man congrats!!!! That color looks great on it!!!!

By the way hell of an entrance!!!

Glenn |B)

Last edited:

rc3131

Wow, lovely colour. Can you tell us more about working with Music Man and your music in general?

First off thanks for the kind words ya'll! I'm glad you dig this color as much as much as I do. So working with Music Man is amazing, they're very player oriented and just generally good people. My guy over there (shoutout to Rob) was super helpful with helping me figure what I needed for my music and it really came down to me loving the base Cutlass, so we went from there and did one in this Ice Blue color.

As for my own music I am mainly a music producer who has been playing guitar for about 15 years, I work in all genres from Rap, Pop, Country and Alt Rock. To name a few artists I've worked with Juice WRLD, Lil Nas X and most recently Kane Brown. If anyone is interested I can give a link to my discography!

JasonT

Congrats! That finish rocks! Digging the flake in the paint. Nice choice.

dekhaus

"I recently started working with Music Man" ...

Can anyone 'work with Music Man' ?

Thanks
Dave

Top Bottom