• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Bill S

As someone new to EBMMs but who has acquired a Cutlass and a JP6 this year...I’d be interested to know - what are their biggest sellers? The top 10 in order? I wouldn’t imagine this is something that Ernie Ball would publish, but what would you guys think? Either “all time” big sellers or the current ones.

jones4tone

The company doesn’t share such a list that I am aware of. I will say this though. A year or two ago, the order of the models on the web site when you select guitars was completely reset, and I think you wouldn’t be far off if you looked at the current ordering as indicative of their relative popularity. (New models like the Mariposa And Sabre have appeared pretty high up on that list, and may not go along with my interpretation as they gain traction.)

In general, EBMM seem to hold sales numbers very closely, as is their right as a privately-held firm.

EVHFAN99

John Petrucci models are their absolute best sellers. I’ve seen a quote before that said the Petrucci Signature Models have sold more than any other signature model in history, except for Les Pauls.

martin mäder

hi , i'm from switzerland and new here . i recently purchased a jp 15 and i wonder if anybody here has expierience wich sounds to use in overloud th u. maybe i'm in the wrong forum , if so ,pls correct .thx in advance for answers

Top Bottom