• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

five7

Thanks for posting and I agree, the fretless SR5 is amazing.

Edmang

Another positive vote towards the FL. that neck is stunning

Was thinking about getting the BFR 4 fretless recently. Glad never pulled the trigger. Would have had a bit of buyers remorse if I did and saw the 5 come out.

Not sure if it makes sense that the 4 and 5 both are the same finish. Might have been cool if they were slightly different. But 4 vs 5 is different enough I suppose.

Did pull the trigger on the 5 and ordered!

Attachments

• front-xlarge.jpg
    front-xlarge.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 91
  • Angle-xlarge.jpg
    Angle-xlarge.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 51
  • back-xlarge.jpg
    back-xlarge.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 42

brash47

Congrats!!!! I think I'm gonna have to skip. I'm waiting on a bongo 6....hopefully a John Myung......

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

danny-79

Was thinking about getting the BFR 4 fretless recently. Glad never pulled the trigger. Would have had a bit of buyers remorse if I did and saw the 5 come out.

Not sure if it makes sense that the 4 and 5 both are the same finish. Might have been cool if they were slightly different. But 4 vs 5 is different enough I suppose.

Did pull the trigger on the 5 and ordered!

That’s one impressive looking bass. Perfect. All stripped back five version. Seriously impressed with that one (wish I played FL)

Edmang

That’s one impressive looking bass. Perfect. All stripped back five version. Seriously impressed with that one (wish I played FL)

Thanks. I looked at a few online. This was one that stood out for me. There was one other that I was going back and forth with comparing. Couldn't really decide. This was a bit lighter weight so went with it.

jmmp

Congrats!!!! I think I'm gonna have to skip. I'm waiting on a bongo 6....hopefully a John Myung......

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Did you listen to the most recent "Striking a Chord" podcast with Myung? The host at the beginning says an artist series bass for Myung is coming out in the next few days.

Top Bottom