• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Razzle

MAN I'm excited!!!

I can't believe there aren't any replies to this.

I've been WAITING for another John Petrucci record!!!

RAIN27

I think he missed one note .... come on JP you’re better than that .... sheesh get it together ....😂

Samoht

Sounds great! Mike, Dave and John make an amazing trio.

Etudica

It’s unreal how quickly and accurately you tab this stuff. Of course, I haven’t verified your work yet. Lol

Yep, pretty impressive. His work on the earlier DT album corrections is fantastic. Over the years I've also gone down the same path of second guessing the "authentic" tabs and have spent countless hours myself doing what Evan has done, but I only did that for my favorite tracks and not entire albums, let alone an album that has only been out a week :) Some serious motivation and dedication right there!

We had some brief email discussions about some of the Awake tabs and I must say he knows his stuff. He doesn't just find an easier way to play something that has the correct notes... he goes further into the weeds examining the timbre of the individual notes and phrases. And in the event a live video performance doesn't match what his hears are telling him he stays true to the latter and follows the original recordings even if it may be more challenging. Top notch work.

Top Bottom