• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

xjbebop

I remember those videos... Albert is such a sweetheart!
That blue MM90 x 2 was the inspiration for this little experiment...

6UdNvCv.jpg

Bill S

Having not owned an EBMM until March this year, I now have a JP6 and a Cutlass. When I got the latter, my inner GAS assured me, never mind, you will never be tempted by one of those weird Albert Lee models. Ever.

Now, I’m not so sure!! Being sucked in ��

Fusionman

Such a humble guy. He s the same in every interview ive ever seen him do. He s a living legend.

TripHazard

Having not owned an EBMM until March this year, I now have a JP6 and a Cutlass. When I got the latter, my inner GAS assured me, never mind, you will never be tempted by one of those weird Albert Lee models. Ever.

This is how it starts...

jones4tone

I felt much the same at the beginning. Then I saw a NOS pink burst AL in a local shop with gorgeous birdseye in the neck, and wheels started turning. That one sadly sold not long after, and I still haven’t pulled the trigger on one, but someday I’ll run across the one and join the fun.

GWDavis28

I've always felt the opposite, love the Jetsons look and the fact that it's sooo unique. I've got 2 and someday when the Big Poppa AL is a thing, I'll have 3.

Glenn |B)

beej

Then I saw a NOS pink burst AL in a local shop with gorgeous birdseye in the neck, and wheels started turning. That one sadly sold not long after, and I still haven’t pulled the trigger on one, but someday I’ll run across the one and join the fun.
That was the one for me. Those original ones look amazing.

GWDavis28

I love orange, but I love that blue more....

fQyvyrz.jpg

The Blue one was the one that originally caught my eye and I've never forgot about it!!! The 12th fret marker makes me want it even more!!!!!!!!

Like Pete, I love blue guitars, but have never found one that I love. You through a little sparkle in that and it might be very, very hard to resist.

Or even better release the original 2000's Midnight Blue Sparkle on that, OMG :eek:, I'd be all done.

Glenn |B)

Last edited:
Top Bottom