• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

wesman11483

Just picked up a steal at GC (online)...Axis HH Blue Sparkle for under $900. Anxiously awaiting delivery later this week, but already shopping for some replacement pups as they appear aftermarket. Thinking a SD Pegasus/Sentient set as I already have a MM90/Super Distortion Axis...may also make this my mod guitar with the middle pickup instead of my '98 MM90.

Gonna chalk this one up as a whiskey inspired purchase, but stoked none the less to finally add a second EBMM to the fold.
Axis.jpg

GWDavis28

Nice snag congrats, super price there, have you checked the serial number, I think that's pearl blue.

Glenn |B)

banjoplayer

nothing wrong with this guitar for that price. nice one!!
but... having drinks and shopping guitars online can be quite dangerous ;):p:D

wesman11483

having drinks and shopping guitars online can be quite dangerous ;):p:D

Hahaha! True...luckily my bank balance limits anything too crazy.
Has anyone ever had Guitar Center cancel an order? (I hate that I gave GC my business in the first place, but I couldn't pass up the price) Customer Service couldn't tell me anything tonight as the store was closed and there were no notes on file, but he "reprocessed" the order with the money I had already been charged and I'm going to call the physical store in the morning. Hoping nothing else delays this gal's progress.

Also...kinda glad I held off on ordering new pickups...at least until I know everything is straight with the order.

wesman11483

Hahaha! True...luckily my bank balance limits anything too crazy.
Has anyone ever had Guitar Center cancel an order? (I hate that I gave GC my business in the first place, but I couldn't pass up the price) Customer Service couldn't tell me anything tonight as the store was closed and there were no notes on file, but he "reprocessed" the order with the money I had already been charged and I'm going to call the physical store in the morning. Hoping nothing else delays this gal's progress.

Still not sure what happened, but I have been assured that the guitar will ship today. Here's hoping I have NGD pics to post (and still most likely new pickups to install) later this week.

Top Bottom