• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

GWDavis28

Ball Family Reserve | Ernie Ball Music Man

page.jpg

You change out the bobbin covers on the Cutlasses, put pink on the lime green one and lime green on the yellow and your rockin the 80's BIG TIME!!!!

I've gotta say best looking Mariposa yet!!

73.jpg

Glenn |B)

beej

Nice! I saw a photo of the neon Cutlasses a while back ... was wondering when they'd come out.

That Mariposa is stunning.

Cenobyte

I also like the look of that Mariposa, would compliment my black ALHH nicely... I have no connection to the guitarist at all, so I much prefer the lack of etching on the guard!

Also enjoying the Neon Cutlass, especially the yellow one, very cool... though, I think my 80's quota is filled with the July Silver Sparkle Silo with Super Distortion 70's/80's hard rock pickups I just bought :p

I don't think we'll see these showing up in retail for at least another week or two, or more in some cases.

PeteDuBaldo

I also like the look of that Mariposa, would compliment my black ALHH nicely... I have no connection to the guitarist at all, so I much prefer the lack of etching on the guard!

Also enjoying the Neon Cutlass, especially the yellow one, very cool... though, I think my 80's quota is filled with the July Silver Sparkle Silo with Super Distortion 70's/80's hard rock pickups I just bought :p

I don't think we'll see these showing up in retail for at least another week or two, or more in some cases.

They are shipping out to dealers now, and some already have them in stock.

blackwidow675

Gonna have to get in on that Mariposa action. Smokin'. (Have to say that I'm digging every single one of these, though.)

dave1812

The JP6 Looks Amazing, too bad it's got a painted Neck, I hate when they do that.
Same with the Bongo...

GWDavis28

Since the Cutlasses are named Lime and Lemon, I wonder if there will be a Watermelon (Pink) and Orange in the future??

Glenn |B)

Sweat

Not my cup of tea but the JP color is cool as hell, between options and price GAS is definitely subsiding.

Dargin

Ernie Ball Customer Service
Since the Cutlasses are named Lime and Lemon, I wonder if there will be a Watermelon (Pink) and Orange in the future??

Glenn |B)

We've done the Pink on some Vault runs. I think Special and Majesty. We have the orange. If they sell well I'm sure at some point we'll do different colors..

GWDavis28

We've done the Pink on some Vault runs. I think Special and Majesty. We have the orange. If they sell well I'm sure at some point we'll do different colors..

Scott, I forgot about those and that is true. Nice to see you around.

Hey quick question the Glitter Rocker Silo, was that inspired by Casey's AL with MM90's?

One more Scott, of all the BFR, besides the Dargie, what one was your favorite.

Thanx, Glenn |B)

Top Bottom