• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Wildhorse

Well it’s here. This Cutlass is my first EBMM guitar and it’s pretty fantastic. I’d been looking at Cutlass’s from online vendors and watching YouTube videos which likely triggered a Scarlett Red BFR to appear in an ad that showed up on my Facebook. From there I looked around online to see if there were others available and if so was there a standout among these BFRs to my eyes anyhow. I found the one I purchased and pulled the trigger. How crazy is that? Anyhow this guitar is fantastic. Here’s to many years with this wonderful instrument...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

GWDavis28

Congrats Wildhorse, as TripHazard said it doesn't exist without pictures!!!

Nice you've found the Cutlass, lots are finding that love as well.

Glenn |B)

Wildhorse

Congrats Wildhorse, as TripHazard said it doesn't exist without pictures!!!

Nice you've found the Cutlass, lots are finding that love as well.

Glenn |B)

Been switching between it and the Strat today and the more I do that the more I'm liking the Cutlass..

GWDavis28

See now this thread is awesome, great guitar!!!! Wow :eek: that neck is out of sight!!!!

Congrats, very nice, very nice indeed.

Glenn |B)

tj1

It looks great - particularly the wood on the fretboard- is it walnut?

Bill S

That really is stunning. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy my own BFR Cutlass, they are brilliant instruments.

jones4tone

Congrats on your first Music Man! That’s a great neck, and the Cutlass is a wonderful design. Enjoy!

Wildhorse

Thanks guys. A few hours playing it yesterday and a couple this morning is enough now to honestly say “Wow!” Time with this neck only makes me like it more and more.

Pops

Been switching between it and the Strat today and the more I do that the more I'm liking the Cutlass..
Congratulations.That is a real looker.
I have owned many ,many Strats over the years. Clapton signature, Mexican ,USA Deluxes,and Japanese versions to name a few.When I got my Cutlass I sold the lot.It just blew them all away and the silent circuit and SS frets were the icing on the cake so to speak.I have the older 2016 Cutlass version SSS with a non roasted maple neck which is still my preference.
I wish you health to use it

1a.jpg

Top Bottom