• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

jlf599

So after seeing the other fine fuschia Luke thread, it made me decide to pull the trigger. It was a bit of a risk -- never had played a Luke before but figured I loved my two Axis enough to risk it. :) Turns out it was a good risk. I LOVE it. It plays so nicely...differently from my Axis models, but the neck is so comfortable.

2020-09-20 13.04.22.jpg

And on the wall with its mates:

EBMM-Set.jpg

GWDavis28

Wow, congrats glad to hear it worked out for you. Awesome color!!!!

Glenn |B)

jlf599

On a side note how do you like the Plethora?

Glenn |B)

I'm having some issues with it with the SuperSonic because it doesn't have level controls for the loop. I need to figure out how to set the signal level and the docs for the Plethora are...lacking.

The concept is cool and once you figure out how to navigate it, it's pretty easy to drop things into place. I think with another firmware update or two to shake bugs out and it'll be good.

mikeller

I'm having some issues with it with the SuperSonic because it doesn't have level controls for the loop. I need to figure out how to set the signal level and the docs for the Plethora are...lacking.

The concept is cool and once you figure out how to navigate it, it's pretty easy to drop things into place. I think with another firmware update or two to shake bugs out and it'll be good.

Is that the 22 or 60 ? I have an early 60 which does have send and return level controls?

Top Bottom