• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

GWDavis28

Ernie Ball Music Man Sabre Electric Guitar - Eclipse Sparkle, Sweetwater Exclusive

G90109-body-large.jpg.auto.webp

Glenn |B)

TripHazard

That one doesn't really do anything for me - it doesn't, IMO, suit the sabre - it's kinda lost all the finesse you see on the core line. I reckon Matt Bellamy from Muse would dig it tho

GWDavis28

That one doesn't really do anything for me - it doesn't, IMO, suit the sabre - it's kinda lost all the finesse you see on the core line. I reckon Matt Bellamy from Muse would dig it tho

I think the figured tops look better as well, but that's me.

Glenn |B)

jones4tone

Now the Pacific Blue Sparkle on the same page is more interesting to me, but I sure wouldn’t pay a premium for either of those finishes over the standard, figured maple tops on the Sabre. It’s too beautiful as is.

headcrash

Now the Pacific Blue Sparkle on the same page is more interesting to me, but I sure wouldn’t pay a premium for either of those finishes over the standard, figured maple tops on the Sabre. It’s too beautiful as is.

The P.B.S. is kinda like a more colourful and lighter Blue Dawn. It also looks as if the chrome is kinda like a darker grey-ish chrome which would be just awesome. May also be the lighting... or photoshop...

edhalen

I actually really like it. I think it looks sharp. The wallet doesn't like it though :).

Top Bottom