• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

patr7404

I've had this guitar for a couple of months now and I love it, but the piezo system doesn't work anymore, anytime that I turn it on no sound comes out. I've tried changing the batteries along with making sure the guitar is in mono but it still doesn't work.

Is there something I'm missing?

patr7404

It's an Ernie Ball Red Sunrise Majesty and it was made June 4th, 2019 according to the database.

patr7404

I tried that but I haven't gotten an answer for almost a week now. Is it supposed to take that long? I did it on the Music Man page since the Ernie Ball page said to use that customer service if the problem was with a Music Man product.

Fusionman

Very unusual to not get a response let alone wait a week for one unless their response went to a spam folder. If you are here in the usa id call them.

beej

Did you email the address above? Or just the form on the site?

Daniel at that email address can help you out.

beej

Did you email the address above? Or just the form on the site?

Daniel at that email address can help you out.

But yeah, I would call as well.

patr7404

I think I'm just gonna straight up call them since I get neither a response from the form or the email. I'm guessing I'm just an outlier because I don't think the customer service is bad since it's Ernie Ball. Can you still call them if you don't live in the US?

beej

Yes. But - before you do- is this a new guitar still under warranty? If so, you should take it to your store/dealer and let them sort it out, since that's their responsibility.

patr7404

I would have to send it to the US since I bought it from a guitar stores website on Reverb. They did say that it was under warranty and it was brand new as well.

patr7404

By original purchaser, does that mean that I get like a piece of paper that says I'm the owner of the guitar? I think I got something like that but I would have to look for it if that's the case.

Edit: Nvm, I found the warranty registration, I just haven't filled it out. I'll get right on getting registered.

Last edited:

beej

What matters is where you bought it. If you're outside of the US and buy from a local dealer, they take care of any warranty issues. In your case the warranty is still valid, however you have to ship it to the US to have it repaired (assuming that's what it requires).

Hopefully there's an easy solution they can walk you through at some point.

tbonesullivan

I would definitely contact the reverb store you bought it from, as they will need to be your point of contact first if there is a warranty issue. I hope they were an actual MM dealer, and not a shop that ended up with a new EBMM because someone bought it, never used it, and sold it to them.

Top Bottom